We are looking for an experienced Chef De Partie, or Commis Chef ready to make the next step in their career.
You must be motivated with the ability to multi-task with at least one year of similar experience. The right personality goes a long way too.
Above all, we want someone who is enthusiastic and who loves to work within a large team environment.
About the Role
As our Chef De Partie you will;
- be based in a kitchen serving freshly prepared seasonal [British and European Cuisine/American Cuisine] – delete as appropriate
- work with a team of dedicated and highly experienced Chefs who share your passion for quality food
- coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef
- prepare frequently used ingredients to high standards of presentation
- ensure efficient and quality cooking processes
- oversea at least one cooking station
- suggest new ways of presenting dishes
- follow strict Health and Safety guidelines
- support junior chefs
- help create a positive and inclusive atmosphere
Pay is dependent upon experience. Lots of scope for progression, as well as many other benefits:
- access to hundreds of perks & discounts such as discounted gym membership
- Discounts on everyday expenses such as travel, shopping, restaurants
- 28 days holiday
- Free meals at work
- 40% discount on food and drink in all of our 18 bars and restaurants across London
- opportunities for trips across the UK and abroad
- industry recognised training
- computer / technology purchase scheme
- bike purchase scheme
- With an ambitious plan for growth in the coming years, this is an exciting time to join a unique company.
To apply please send your most recent CV as a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
You must have good levels of written and spoken English and full eligibility to work in the UK.